We respect the privacy of our website visitors. The data provided to us will be processed with care and confidentiality.
Discover more in our official statement below.
SIMONETTI ADAMO S.R.L., Treviso Company’s Register (C.C.I.A.A.) and Tax Code no. 03234700262, VAT no. IT03234700262 and registered office on Viale Europa, 55, 31010, Farra di Soligo (TV) – Italy, as “data processor”, i.e. owner of your personal data processing, releases this information in compliance with the European and Italian Data Protection Regulations, in order to inform you of the purposes and the methods of personal data processing communicated while browsing this website.
CATEGORY OF DATA PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website, acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is an information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes, for example, the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and only to check its correct functioning, and is immediately deleted after processing. For needs related to operation and maintenance, the website and any third-party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Data provided voluntarily by the user & nature of data provision and consequences in case of refusal
Sending voluntarily e-mails to the address indicated on this website – optional, explicit and voluntary – entails the subsequent acquisition of your e-mail address, as well as any additional personal data communicated in the same email.
Furthermore, on the website there are also forms to be filled in that request a series of data. By voluntarily deciding to fill them in, you know that:
- we process your personal data communicated through these forms to answer requests made (for example, to obtain information on products or services, to receive brochures, catalogues and/or other company information material, to get a quote and/or product samples, etc);
- we use your contact details (name and surname, company name, e-mail address, landline or mobile telephone number, postal address) to occasionally carry out (maximum 2-3 times a year) opinion and satisfaction surveys, send commercial communications containing information on our products or services, as well as promotions or invitations to exhibitions or events in which we will participate.
For these purposes your express consent is required on our website. In particular:
- the provision of data for the purposes referred to the above point 1 would not require consent according to European and Italian legislation, because your contact details would be used to provide an answer to your request. Any refusal to supply it, wholly or in part, would indeed make it impossible to pursue the above purposes;
- however, your consent is necessarily required on our website in case your contact data is used not only for the purposes indicated in point 1 but also for the purposes referred to in point 2. Failing this, we will be unable to carry out the corresponding activities, but we will still be entitled to pursue the purposes referred to in point 1.
Anyway, the consent provided by filling in the forms, may be always modified or revoked by writing an e-mail to our company address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING, NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES IN THE EVENT OF REFUSAL
As anticipated in the above paragraphs, we will process your data to facilitate navigation and to provide any services you may have requested through the contact forms especially provided on the website. Apart from what is specified for navigation data and technical cookies, within the sections of the website for particular services at your request, you will be free to provide your personal data, but failure to provide it may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will process the personal data collected through the use of the website for the time deemed to be strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. In particular:
- for the purpose of responding to requests for information, quotes, samples or any kind of company information material, all data collected will be kept until the end of the service and consequently for a reasonable period aimed at any checks on the provision of responses or any request to unsubscribe;
- for promotional purposes, the data will be processed for twenty-four months from the release of the consent.
However, you could revoke the consent at any time writing to: email@example.com.
SCOPE OF DATA COMMUNICATION AND RECIPIENT CATEGORIES
We will not disclose the data, but intend to communicate it to internal figures authorized to process it according to their respective duties, as well as to, sales agents, credit institutions, credit insurance companies, credit recovery agencies, commercial information, factoring and consultancy agencies; to business associations and/or organizations, to professionals or service companies, as well as to public and private entities, also following inspections and checks. Should these recipients process data on behalf of the Data Controller, they will be appointed as data processors with a specific contract or other legal act.
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal data will not be transferred either to non-European third countries or to international organizations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to ask us to access your personal data and to correct it if inaccurate, to cancel it or limit its treatment if the conditions are met, to oppose its processing for legitimate interests pursued by us, as well as to obtain the portability of personal data provided only if subject to an automated processing based on consent or contract. You also have the right to revoke the consent given for the processing purposes that require it, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to the moment of revocation. To exercise these rights, you can use the form available here and forward it to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority on the matter, the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
This information may be subject to change: we therefore recommend that you check the date of the last revision. Any changes will take effect from the date of publication on the website.
Last update: 23 Feb 2023